GET UPDATES ON PRODUCTS, LIMITED DROPS, NEWS, AND EVENTS.

Close window icon
CLOSE
Playing card logo for the game Jynx

PAGEMASTER — PUBLISHING MARKETPLACE

Each year, the average literary agent receives 5,000 to 10,000 queries from aspiring authors. Approximately 95% of queries are rejected within that year, resulting in only three to five authors being selected from the remaining 5%.

Pagemaster is an online social marketplace that aims to dramatically increase those odds for creators in traditional and industry-disruptive ways.

SIGN UP FOR EARLY ACCESS

LAUNCHING 2022
Founded by JQ Sirls